Daniel

Default a line between 2 points

Hello, I have graph that I update on a monthly basis, one point per month.
What I would like to do is to be able to draw a straight line from any month
to the projection point that lies on the last column (12) of the graph.
Can this be done without drawing it manually with a line from drawing
toolbar?

If this can not be done, is there a formula I could use to find each point?
For sure I know the from and the to point.

Thanks for your help

A good idea. However, how do I get the values between point 2 and
point 12 to draw that line?

Daniel