-   -   a line between 2 points (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/25391-line-between-2-points.html)

Daniel

a line between 2 points

Hello, I have graph that I update on a monthly basis, one point per month.
What I would like to do is to be able to draw a straight line from any month
to the projection point that lies on the last column (12) of the graph.
Can this be done without drawing it manually with a line from drawing
toolbar?

If this can not be done, is there a formula I could use to find each point?
For sure I know the from and the to point.

Thanks for your help

Mangesh

Simply plot a new line by adding a new series.

Mangesh

"Daniel" wrote in message
. ..
Hello, I have graph that I update on a monthly basis, one point per

month.
What I would like to do is to be able to draw a straight line from any

month
to the projection point that lies on the last column (12) of the graph.
Can this be done without drawing it manually with a line from drawing
toolbar?

If this can not be done, is there a formula I could use to find each

point?
For sure I know the from and the to point.

Thanks for your help

[email protected]

A good idea. However, how do I get the values between point 2 and
point 12 to draw that line?

Daniel