mtwilfer

Default contour plot in 3D graph

I do not find the contour plot option in the chart menu. I am using office
2003.
Any help would be appreciated. thanks.
--
mtwilfer
Andy Pope

Does Tushar's page on 3d surface help?
http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts...ace/index.html

Or did you have something else in mind for a contour plot?

Cheers
Andy

mtwilfer wrote:
I do not find the contour plot option in the chart menu. I am using office
2003.
Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
mtwilfer

I went through Mehta's page (after reading your response), but my question
was not addressed there.
I have generated a 3D graph, and I would like to have a 2D presentation of
the graph (cross-sections of the cones that have been generated for a contour
plot).
I do not find the contour option listed in the chart menu.

--
mtwilfer

Hi,

mtwilfer wrote:
I do not find the contour plot option in the chart menu. I am using office
2003.
Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Andy Pope

I don't think the chart you are describing is available directly.
Have a look at the contour plots from Fernando Cinquegrani.
http://www.prodomosua.it/ppage02.html

Cheers
Andy