tee

Default How to plot a graph from an equation

I am trying to plot a graph on the excel from an equation like y=x^2 + 2x +
1. Does anyone know how to do it? If so, please show me the light. Thanks
in advance.
Michael

Assuming you use column a for x and column b for column y, type your x values
and then in b2 type: =a2*a2+2*a2+1 and copy down for as many x values as you
have. Select the data in columns a & b and choose line chart from the chart
options (click on the chart icon on the standard tool bar for chart options).
HTH