MVM

Default interactive graphs in excel

I did come across an article for changing data interactively. Can some one
point me to that.
Thanks
MVM
Debra Dalgleish

Jon Peltier has instructions for interactive charts:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...#SheetControls

If that's not what you're looking for, someone may be able to help if
you provide a few more details as to what article you saw.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

John Mansfield

MVM,

In addition to Jon's site that Deborah mentioned, here's an article that
might help. It also has a link to some of Jon's TechTrax article on charting
dynamic dates.

http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/p...cle.asp?ID=518

----------------------------
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"MVM" wrote:

I did come across an article for changing data interactively. Can some one
point me to that.
Thanks
MVM

Tushar Mehta

Depending on what you mean, check the various examples in Dynamic Charts
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Multi-disciplinary business expertise
+ Technology skills
= Optimal solution to your business problem
Recipient Microsoft MVP award 2000-2005

In article ,
says...
I did come across an article for changing data interactively. Can some one
point me to that.
Thanks
MVM

MVM

In the form control I am trying assign the input range to a row of cells. It
is not working. dropdown list is filled only with the first cell content.

my idea is to put one dropdown for each column in sheet2
sheet1 contains some products with information - one column for each product.
I want the product names to be filled from top row of sheet1.
by choosing one product from the list, that column data is copied from
sheet2 column for that product.

Thank you
MVM