Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Primary X axis to Secondary X axis

I have Excel 2003 and set up a chart with a secondary axis. Excel is
defaulting to listing my first two values on the Primary X axis and the third
value on the Secondary X axis. What I need is the reverse. I need the first
value as the Prime X axis and last two values as the Secondary X axis. How
so I switch a single value from Prime to Secondary X axis.