Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Graph and Input box for Date Range

All,

This is just my thought but have no idea how to proceed. Can someone
please provide a solution, I will really appreciate.

Not sure how to attach a spreadsheet by my data spreadsheet is
uploaded to File section known as DATA.XLSX.

Col A. contains dates ( 1-Jan to 16-Aug ) and Col B-K contains data
starting year 2001-2010 for the same dates.

I would like to create a Date Range Input box so whenever I specify
date ranges, it automatically pulls data of those dates from 2001 to
2010 and creates some type of line chart.

E.g I specify date1: 3-march and date2: 10-June then line graph
shopuld be create automatically.

Hope this is clear. Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Not sure where to upload my sample file