Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Making a Pivot chart from 3 differnt sets of data / worksheets.

Hi, I have 2 workshsheets of data with a list of delivery dates of about 10
different products over the last 3 years, (i cant combine these to just 1
worksheet for other separate reasons) and a 3rd worksheet with a column of
the same products and dates that some of these products became faulty and
were sent back to me .

On a 4th worksheet, I am trying to do a graph that looks at the 3
worksheets and plots pivot table of dates and amount of each product
deliveries & returned to me. So as i select ,say, product A from that pivot
list, it produces a graph for these 3 variables (dates and amount delivered
and returned). I can do a pivot table for each workseheet at a time, but I
cant work out how do 1 pivot table that does it all. Is it possible, or is
there a better way at approaching the problem?

Thank you very much for any help