Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default values 'inside 'base' in a bar chart

I am having problems using the 'inside base' for showing values when I copy a
chart from Excel and put it in Powerpoint. The values look centered in Excel
but when I look at the slide show, the values have shifted to the left of
center. Does anyone have any suggestions? I experimented in versions 2003
and 2007 and it happens in both. Thanks for any help you can give.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Is is a horizontal bar chart? Inside Base means inside the bar at the
end closest to zero, so probably closest to the right. If the labels and
bars are of certain sizes, they might look centered, then after the copy
and paste and whatever tweaking of sizes, they no longer line up the same.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.