Hoochi Coochi Man

Default Ploting data with a large range including negative numbers

Hi

I am trying to plot a scatter chart with percentage growth as the y axis.
The range of growths runs from negative to plus several thousand. I would
like to use a log scale but clearly this will not cope with negatives. Any
ideas would be gratefully received!
Many thanks
Keith