-   -   Ploting data with a large range including negative numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/23951-ploting-data-large-range-including-negative-numbers.html)

Hoochi Coochi Man

Ploting data with a large range including negative numbers

Hi

I am trying to plot a scatter chart with percentage growth as the y axis.
The range of growths runs from negative to plus several thousand. I would
like to use a log scale but clearly this will not cope with negatives. Any
ideas would be gratefully received!
Many thanks
Keith

bj

You could separate the positive and negative data and plot the absolute
values of the negative vales in a different color