Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Upgraded to Office 2007, area chart messed up

I just upgraded to Office 2007, now my area charts need to be fixed.

I have been using stacked area charts. Now 2007 has added a line from the
origin to the last data value for each series and shades the areas for that
series above and below the line.

I simply want the shading to go from the X-axis up to the first series, and
then from each series up to the next series.

How can I fix the area chart?

Thanks,
Capt Cook