Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Macro to change X-axis scale has errors

I've read and studied code from a number of posts on this subject but my
"newbie" macro code has errors. I have the minimumscale value and
maximumscale value (entered by the user) stored in Sheet1 at $E$2 and $F$2.
My chart is in Sheet2. This is my complete macro:

Sub ChangeXAxisScale()
'
' ChangeXAxisScale Macro
'
With Worksheets("Sheet2")
With ActiveChart.Axes(1, 1)

.MinimumScale = Range("$E$2").Value
.MaximumScale = Range("$F$2").Value

End With
End With

End Sub

I know I am missing something(s) very basic and would appreciate your help.
Thanks.

I just bought the "Excel 2007 Macros Made Easy" book and am working my way
through it, although rather slowly.

Jim