Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Projects and Stage Chart

Hi,

How would I create a chart that has the projects(names) and the different
stages the projects are at, like delivery date, assemble products, agreement,
etc. I tried creating a Gantt chart but I don't have the dates for the
projects. The data that I have are just 2 columns: Projects and Stage. I have
11 projects and 14 stages. E.G.: for project 1 - the stage that corresponds
to it might be "report". I just need to know what stage the projects are at
and update with another stage in the future.What type of chart would I use?
How would I do that?

Thank you,

Marie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Suppose that A1:A10 contains your project names and in the Stage column, say
B1:B10, you use number to indicate the 14 stages - enter 1 to 14 as
appropriate for each project.
The choose A1:B10 and plot a cluster Bar chart.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire