Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default default colors in Histogram chart

Is there a way in excel 2003 to change the default colors of the histogram
charts. I tend to do a lot of these charts and my corporate color scheme
is of course different from what comes up. Or is there a way to copy a
charsts color style. TIA KK
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

1. Make a histogram chart with the desired formatting
2. With the chart selected choose Chart, Chart Type, Custom Types tab, User
Defined, Add...

Next time you create a chart go to the Custom Types tab, pick User Defined
and then pick your custom chart.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Keith K" wrote:

Is there a way in excel 2003 to change the default colors of the histogram
charts. I tend to do a lot of these charts and my corporate color scheme
is of course different from what comes up. Or is there a way to copy a
charsts color style. TIA KK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

By the way you can set that as the Default chart, which means that all chart
will be this style unless you pick another style.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire