Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default default colors in Histogram chart

Hi,

By the way you can set that as the Default chart, which means that all chart
will be this style unless you pick another style.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Keith K" wrote:

Is there a way in excel 2003 to change the default colors of the histogram
charts. I tend to do a lot of these charts and my corporate color scheme
is of course different from what comes up. Or is there a way to copy a
charsts color style. TIA KK