Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
jen jen is offline

Default plot

Dear member,
I have a question . The question is how
to make a graph….I do know your name or kind
For example I have range the value of mean and variance. I need to
plot the two in same graph how is attachad .
mean var
tn 287.787 120.619
t12 2.147.523 13.843.230
t18 2.698.113 22.254.429
t24 3.288.497 17.780.971
td 1.841.121 7.918.387

Anyone have one idea.. how to make it?

Thanks&Regards
Jen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Highlight all the data, with titles and click the Chart Wizard button and
choose a line chart type, follow the wizard. However, your first two data
points are very large relative to all the rest, which probalby won't look
that good.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire