Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default plot

Hi,

Highlight all the data, with titles and click the Chart Wizard button and
choose a line chart type, follow the wizard. However, your first two data
points are very large relative to all the rest, which probalby won't look
that good.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"jen" wrote:

Dear member,
I have a question . The question is how
to make a graph€¦.I do know your name or kind
For example I have range the value of mean and variance. I need to
plot the two in same graph how is attachad .
mean var
tn 287.787 120.619
t12 2.147.523 13.843.230
t18 2.698.113 22.254.429