Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Graphs: 2 Lines on secondary Y-axis?

My data has dollars and two sets of percentages that go with the dollars.
Ideally, I would like to bar graph the dollars on the primary Y-axis and line
graph the two sets of percentage data off the secondary Y-axis . . . is this
possible? I am not having any luck.

If not, could Excel graph the two pecentages as lines off the primary Y and
then bar graph off the secondary Y axis? The secondary axis only seems to be
a line and never a bar.
Thank you,
Valerie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Start with a line graph then change the dollar line to a column graph using
'change graph type". Then right click on one of the % lines to 'format data
series' and change it to the secondary axis. Do the same for the other %
line. good luck