Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Secondary Axis Grid lines

Is there a way to show grid lines for a secondary y-axis?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

They've added this is 2007, which has so far only added to the confusion. It
makes no sense to have two sets of Y axis gridlines, so set up the chart
with the gridline-requiring data on the primary axis.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions