Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Re-Show chart data

I have a graph with a number of data sets on it. For a certain printout I
needed one of the data sets not to show, so I selected the data series format
and chose 'none' for both line and marker. I then selected the entry in the
legend and selected 'clear' so it disappeared there.

Now I want it back! It is still showing up in the source data, but how do I
select it to bring back both the line and legend entry?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Excel 2007 or earlier?

In 2003 open the Chart Objects drop down on the Charting toolbar and select
the series, then choose Format, Selected Data Series...

In 2007 this feature can be found by choosing Chart Tools, Layout, Chart
Elements (first dropdown at the top left corner of the ribbon)...., then
proceed to Format Selection...

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire