Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart percentage display needs to be neater

When using line charts with percentages at various intervals, the resulting
chart usually has the percentages displayed over the trendline and I end up
having to click each percentage and move them so they can be more easily seen
on the chart.

Is there a way to automate this either at the time I run the chart or once
created?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You could select the set of labels, press CTRL+1 (numeral one) to open the
Format Data Labels dialog, and on the Alignment tab, choose the Above or
Below position option, instead of the default Left.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/

## Coming soon!

Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______

"newjerseyhoward" wrote in
message ...