Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default 2 stacked, one discrete

I have three series of data. I want to graph one series as a stand-alone
column. I want to graph the other two series has a stacked column. How do I
do this without all three reverting to discrete columns in the graph?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

See these sites
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/clu...column-charts/
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips/Columns.htm