-   -   2 stacked, one discrete (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/232818-2-stacked-one-discrete.html)

Ken W

2 stacked, one discrete

I have three series of data. I want to graph one series as a stand-alone
column. I want to graph the other two series has a stacked column. How do I
do this without all three reverting to discrete columns in the graph?

Bernard Liengme[_3_]

2 stacked, one discrete

See these sites
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/clu...column-charts/