Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Change area to bar and bar to area

Is there a way to switch the bar to area and area to bar. I have a custom
type using column-area ... my display shows 2009 as area and 2008 as column.
I want to switch look so the 2009 has the column ... is there a way to
switch.

Thanks much!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

You can select a series and changes it's chart type.
Try selecting the area and changing to bar. Then select the original bar and
change to area.

Alternatively change the layout of your data so the 2008 data comes before
the 2009.

Cheers
Andy

--