Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Threshold Line Across Chart

I have a column chart that I created in Excel 2003. It plots percentages for
each month of the year. The data ranges from 22% - 34%. I want to add a line
for my threshold that will go across the chart at 18%. How can this be done?
HELP!
Thanks, Karen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Karen,

You can add another data series.
Eddie
http://www.HelpExcel.com

"Karen" wrote:

I have a column chart that I created in Excel 2003. It plots percentages for
each month of the year. The data ranges from 22% - 34%. I want to add a line
for my threshold that will go across the chart at 18%. How can this be done?
HELP!
Thanks, Karen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

There are a couple techniques:

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/

Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______