Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Stop-action charts

Is there any way possible to save a chart, once created, without retaining
the data to which it is linked? If I could do that I could develop a series
of charts over time which could then be compared for movement in the data.
--
GeneS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

hi,

One option is to copy & paste special the charts as pictures while
another option is to "delink from chart data". Both techniques are
described at:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...ChartData.html

hth
Rob

--
broro183

Rob Brockett. Always learning & the best way to learn is to
experience...
broro183's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=333
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=97650