Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Step chart combine column chart

Hi,

Is it possible to combine step chart with column chart? I can make a step
chart by scatter chart but not able to add column on it.

Regards,

Angus
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

You should be able to add another series and change the chart type to
column.
You may find it easier to create the column chart first and then add a
series for the xy-scatter line.

Not trying to mix 2d and 3d charts are you?

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel