Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default publishing Excel 2007 charts

I have a SharePoint dashboard consiisting of Web Parts with each displaying
an Excel chart. These were created in Exel 2003 by publishing charts which
are displayed on worksheets.

Now after moving to Excel 2007, I find I can no longer publish just a chart;
no matter what I try, the entire worksheet is published so each time I update
the dashboard, I have to use a spare laptop loaded with Excel 2003.

I am using Microsoft's instructions "Save all or part of a workbook to a
static Web page" at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...200031033.aspx to try to
publish.