Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Help - Pivot Chart

Hello,
I have a basic pivot table in which I inserted an outside filter to provide
the top 10% of the grand totals. Now, I would like to do a chart of some
kind
that would show only that data that I filtered. I have tried, but it keeps
coming back with the full set of data from the original pivot.

Any help is appreciated.
MrRJ