Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel not responding

I neede to create an x y scatter chart with 5 columns and 12,000 to 48,000
rows of data from tests.
Excel 2003 does with in a breeze however 2007 takes a vacation for about a
year.
I had hoped SP2 would address this but alas it still is not working.
Any suggestions. I just hope my comany doesn't decide to move to Office
2007. Engineering woul have to get out thier slide rules.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Thanks to Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP for the tip I found on a search,
simply inserting a blank row between the column headers and the data allows
the chart to be created.