Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
RaY RaY is offline

Default How do I align a data table with the corresponding data?

I have a chart with two different types of data, with units displayed on both
left and right vertical axes. When I add a data table, the labels on the
right axis offset the graph from the data table. Is there some way to keep
the graph in alignment with the data table short of removing the table and
creating the look I want in Powerpoint?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
RaY RaY is offline

We have a solution - simply select the Plot Area and resize. Table
automatically realigns itself, and when you resize it back to full size,
stays properly attached.