Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Automate chart X-axis/data

I am preparing a template that will be used by many of our sites to prepare a
monthly Cost of Poor Quality chart. This is a stacked bar chart that depicts
the current months data plus the previous 12 months of data. Data is added
every month and I want the charts X-axis will roll every month to display
the current month plus the past 12 months. Any ideas how to accomplish this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Essentially, you want to show the last 13 months of data. Adapt the ideas at
Dynamic Charts
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html
particularly example 2
--