hollybusch5

Default How do i get my data to be on the x axis of a chart?

Jon Peltier

Holly -

Chart menu Source Data Series tab. Select a series, then use the X Values (or
Categories, depending on chart type) edit box to select your range of X values.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services