Old March 28th 09, 05:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Help with chart "goal" lines needed!

I have charts with daily data plotted along lines. I am needing to add a line
showing where our goal is but I cannot seem to get it to work. Can someone
help me? Thank you

Old March 28th 09, 11:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Add horizontal line to chart

http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts...nes/index.html
http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm
http://www.processtrends.com/pg_char...ontal_line.htm