Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default not wanting #div/0 to chart as zero

Good afternoon,

I have several reports, updated monthly, that until that month has passed,
contain formulas that return results of #div/0. These reports are all
charted and I would not to have the #div/0 not be on the chart as a zero
value.

My current formula is simple: =sum(d3+g3)/c3

Is there a formula I could use to have this value return as #N/A?

Thank you for your time and help!