Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default wanting to NOT plot #Div/0 on chart

Good afternoon,

I have serveral charts that plot #div/0 as zeros. My current function is
simple (=sum(D3+G3)/C3), which returns the #div/0 in the reports containing
the chart info. Is there a formula I could use (NA? possibly) that would
take care of this problem?

Thank you!