Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Levy jennings chart

does anyone know if you can plot a levy jennings chart using excel 2007
thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Start your search he http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/statscharts.html
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"marnie" wrote in message
does anyone know if you can plot a levy jennings chart using excel 2007
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

"marnie" wrote in message
does anyone know if you can plot a levy jennings chart using excel
2007 thanks

I had not heard of such a chart and did not see anything on Peltier's
page, useful tho' it usually is. However, there are numbers of hits for
Levey Jennings and such a standard deviation chart does not look too
hard to produce.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Most people call these control charts.

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/sta...ocess-control/
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/int...ts-run-charts/
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/typ...ontrol-charts/
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/RunChtLines.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"marnie" wrote in message
does anyone know if you can plot a levy jennings chart using excel 2007
thanks

I had not heard of such a chart and did not see anything on Peltier's
page, useful tho' it usually is. However, there are numbers of hits for
Levey Jennings and such a standard deviation chart does not look too hard
to produce.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

On Mar 18, 2:53*pm, "Jon Peltier"
wrote:
Most people call these control charts.

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/sta...nChtLines.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"marnie" wrote in message
does anyone know if you can plot a levy jennings chart using excel 2007
thanks

I had not heard of such a chart and did not see anything on Peltier's
page, useful tho' it usually is. However, there are numbers of hits for
Levey Jennings and such a standard deviation chart does not look too hard
to produce.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Email, with obvious alterations: not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not- Hide quoted text -

The Levy-Jennings charts are the Clinical Lab version of Shewhart
Multi-Rule charting -- Med Techs are used to calling them via the Levy-
Jennings name, so I've noticed there is a bit of translation when
talking to people that have learned process control in another
industry! Ahh the cross-pollination of QC charting!