Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Levy-Jennings Chart

Does anybody know how to manipulate Excel to form a Levy-Jennings chart? Any
help would be appreciated!

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I followed the procedures outlined within that website before I posted my
message but it didn't work. Once I got to the "paste special" step, I didn't
see my second set of points.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

See:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/RunChtLines.html

--
Gary's Student
gsnu200712

"MedTech" wrote:

Does anybody know how to manipulate Excel to form a Levy-Jennings chart? Any
help would be appreciated!

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Here are some example of control charts.
http://www.processtrends.com/pg_char...trol_chart.htm

Jon's banding technique can be used just do not convert the lines to area
charts.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...orizBands.html

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"MedTech" wrote in message
Does anybody know how to manipulate Excel to form a Levy-Jennings chart?
Any
help would be appreciated!

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

They may not appear if there's an X axis mismatch. If the one series uses
dates and the other uses categories or another sequence of numbers, the
second series may be out of scale from the first. Another reason the second
series may not be visible is if the Y axis is fixed based on the first
series and the second series' Y values are within the range of the axis.

Paste a sample of the data into a response so we can advise.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions