Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I create a spine chart in Excel?

I need to create a spine chart in Excel - can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Could you give a few more details?
What exactly do you mean by spine chart?

Dave

I need to create a spine chart in Excel - can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi Dave, apols for a convoluted answer but if you look on this link and open
the pdf of the Lichfield profile, page 4 shows what I am calling a spine
chart. Might be called a fishbone chart?
http://www.apho.org.uk/resource/view...ARCH=lichfield

Cheers

Rachel