Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Why create a chart in Excel?

What's the purpose of creating a chart in Excel from the data in my worksheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

What kind of question is that, are you reading from some sort of test or
homework? If you contemplate to create a chart surely you must know why?

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
(Remove ^^ from email)

"laney" wrote in message
What's the purpose of creating a chart in Excel from the data in my
worksheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

The purpose is to create a graphic representation of your data. Can be
helpful for many reasons.
Check out:
http://lilt.ilstu.edu/gmklass/pos138...goodcharts.htm

What's the purpose of creating a chart in Excel from the data in my worksheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If we tell you will we get the A from your instructor?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software