Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how do i change the colours of my pie graph?

Hi,

What version of Excel are you using? Is the a pivot table pie chart, or
just a regular pie? What part of the pie chart are you trying to change the
color for?

To change the color of a slice, single click the series, then single click
one slice, then right click that slice and choose Format Data Point....

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"too cool for you :)" wrote:

YOUR PROGRAM DOESNT WORK !!