Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
cbr1000

Default How can l automate colours in a graph

Macros have been setup within excel so l can dump data into it and all the
graphs update. There are colors assigned to certain categories however when
you dump new data in we can't keep the colour we want with its category.
The data is dumped from Access into excel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Ed Ferrero

Hi cbr1000,

Not sure what you want to do, but if you are willing to use VBA you colud
look at the 'Conditional Chart Formatting' example at
http://www.edferrero.com/charting.aspx

Ed Ferrero
http://www.edferrero.com