Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Unable to insert chart

Hi,

I get this error message:

"Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a
different chart types"

whenever I try to insert a chart using excel, word or powerpoint from Office
2007. It doesn't work when I attempt to create a chart on a fresh new
workbook/document either. Running Office Diagnostics detected no error and I
am logged in as an admin user.

I have tried installing office sp1 and reinstalling Office 07 but the
problem still persists. Anyone know any fix for this? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi, Kian,

I also encountered this error message when I clicked Insert followed by the
Insert Chart button below to select one of the charts. Even if I don't go by
the longer way, I also can't insert a chart. Well, you can consult
www.justanswer.com for expert's advice. Note that there is a minimum of US$22
to be paid if your cause of your problem is found and ready to be solved.