Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Trouble.

I'm having trouble looking the DBF4 in the Files of Type window. I'm suppose
to save a document in Excel into dbf format. How do a save an Excel document
in dbf format?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Apparently you are using 2007. Support for DBF file formats has been
removed. To read more on the topic of Deprecated features for Excel 2007
click the following link:

http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...24/718786.aspx

One solution is to keep an earlier version of Excel on your machine along
with 2007.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire