Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I set the unit value on the x-axis?

My x values are 18.75, 37.5, 75, 150, 300. I need the axis to be linear from
0 to 300, but Excel evenly spces my values creating an exponential graph out
of linear data. How can I set the units to remain equal throughout the range
0-300? This is my work computer, and they just up-graded and the excel
program that I was accustomed to changed, but I assume this is Excel 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Perhaps you have chosen the wrong Chart Type? If you have used the
misleadingly named "Line Chart" it will treat the X-values as categories,
not as number values. You need the equally confusingly named XY-scatter.
--
David Biddulph