Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
eab eab is offline

Default Aggregating data for a chart

Hello. I wonder if someone can help me. I want to create a bar chart for a
stock but the raw data I have is "price" and "time" and I need to aggregate
that into high, low close format. The high and low seems simple enough - I
created a pivot table and used min and max for each time interval. The part
I'm having trouble with is getting the "close" (which is the last price in
any given time interval) number for each time interval. It seems like the
solution is on the tip of my tongue but I can't seem to get it out. Any help
is most appreciated!