Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart Formatting Change

Why does chart formatting (font color, size) in 2007 change when the file is
re-opened? (It looked correct when I saved and closed the file.) The
changes are relatively random, sometimes occurring on only some of the graphs
but sometimes on all of the graphs, and will happen when I open the file this
morning but not when I open the file later in the afternoon.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I have this same problem and came looking for an answer. Since I haven't
found one, I'm going to use a marco that changes it back to my colors upon
opening the excel file. If anyone out there has an easier way. I'd love to
hear it.