Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Print charts in a 30 tab workbook

I have 32 tabs in a workbook, whereby each tab has a chart and data on it.

I created a Menu tab with options to choose what worksheet I want to print
The problem is that when the worksheet is printed the chart is greyed out.
When I goto the worksheet the chart is greyed out unless I click on it. I
want the chart and data to print.

Is there a limit to how many macros can be created? Size of my excel is
430KB, could this be the issue?

--
bmac
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Go to Tools menu Options View tab. Under Objects, select Show All. This
will make your charts visible.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP