Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Charting a calculated number using the source data as the axis

I would like to chart the result of a series of calculations. I am
calculating net debt to ebitda and the result will be 2.0, 2.5. etc. I wish
to plot the result but show the original numbers used for the axis. In other
words I want net debt to be one axis and ebitda the other with a line
representing the result of net debt / ebitda (2.0, 3.0, etc.).
Thanks for assistance.